Sunday, September 27, 2009

Snickerdoodle = Fantabulous!!!

OMG! Can I just tell you how much I love snickerdoodle cookies. They are my absolute favorite cookies. For real, they are fab-u-lous!!! I am a grand lover of cookies, all kinds, shapes, sizes, and flavors, but I have always loved snickerdoodles. Something about that cinnamon and sugar mixture. Yummy!

The one's that I made in the photo are actually from a really easy recipe. They are actually Tastefully Simple. They are the Cinnamon Muffin Melt mix, but there is a recipe on the side of the box for snickerdoodle cookies. That was all I needed to see and I made them that way. I have bought these probably a dozen times from Tastefully Simple and have never made the muffins, only the snickerdoodle cookies. Ha!

They are fluffy and sweet and delicious. Mmmmmmm...I think I'll go have another one right now. Maybe you should order some too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment