Sunday, September 20, 2009

Gnocchi. Gnocchi. Who's There?


Okay, this is really yummy!!!! I got Gorgonzola Gnocchi at Trader Joe's last week and made it for dinner tonight. OMG!!! It is so incredibly fab-u-lous!!! I know I am going a little overboard with the exclamation points, but I cannot help it. Ha! Seriously though, this gnocchi is so good. It is creamy and rich and cheesy and delicious. You simply put some oil into a pan, empty the bag of gnocchi into the pan and 7 minutes later...wallah, you've got some major comfort food on your plate. It's almost difficult to put into words how good it is. It is not the lightest in calories or fat, but this is so good that who cares? :) I also had some garlic bread, which is really good too and one of my favorite sides, but after the gnocchi, it fails in comparison. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Doesn't TJ's have such good stuff? I always say that if I ever move it has to be somewhere that has a Trader Joe's within a half hour drive.

    Since you love Mexican you should try their seven layer dip. yummy!

    ReplyDelete