Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chicken n biscuits

I should have added asparagus to the title, but that seemed really long. I also should have added the yummiest biscuits ever. Ha!

I made chicken tonight for dinner. I'm not really a big fan of chicken. I know it's healthy and there's so much you can do with it. Blah, blah, blah. Honestly though I'm not a huge fan. It always seems so dry and I can never judge when it is done cooking and have to cut it open; hence, probably the problem with the dryness. I usually have to doctor it up somehow.

Well, the doctoring up today was Indian Valley sweet and spicy honey mustard sauce. This is some yummo mustard sauce (I am a HUGE fan of the honey mustard sauce). I got it in Alaska when I went there to visit my brother this past summer. I don't think you get it in the Lower 48, but I bet they have a website to check out and buy some. It really is that good. I basted the chicken with the mustard sauce and grilled it. Results...delicious.

I also made these amazing biscuits. I got them from an Amish store in PA. when I was home this past summer. They are super easy to make (all you add is water) and OMG! so good. Again, not sure where else you can get them, but maybe they have a website. You'll have to check it out and then let me know. Ha! These biscuits are melt-in-your-mouth fab-u-lous!!!!

I also made some asparagus, which is one of my favorite vegetables. I like it cold, hot, boiled, grilled, frsh, or canned. Seriously, I like it any old way.

Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

  1. You got biscuit mix from an Amish store when you went home last summer... That line just baffles me!

    The chicken looks good! And that honey mustard sounds devine!

    ReplyDelete