Thursday, September 10, 2009

Foldies Galore

I have found one of the BEST potato chips ever!


They are the Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips. Oh my gosh (OMG!) they are so incredibly good. And they are 40% less fat than regular potato chips, all natural, no preservatives, but they are still kettle cooked. (I know, you are capable of reading the bag. Ha!)

They are so crunchy and there are tons of foldies. Okay, you are probably wondering what a foldie is right? Well, they are chips that are folded over (see picture below). My roommate, Courtney, when I lived in Baltimore used to call them foldies and it just stuck with me ever since. Do you know what I am talking about? Give me a shout out if you love foldies too. :)

You must check with your local grocery store and see if they carry the Cape Cod Kettle Cooked chips and if they don't then ask them too. And if all else fails, go to their website and buy some online. Ha! Seriously, they are that good!

1 comment:

  1. I love foldies! I never had a name for them... but now I do! So thanks!

    BTW, what do you teach?

    ReplyDelete