Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CousCous in My LunchLunch

Not a fan of CousCous? Don't worry about it, I wasn't either. At least that's what I thought until I tried this the other day.


OMG! It is soooooooooo good!!! My friend Rachel made this at her cookout the other day and it was fab-u-lous! I really couldn't believe how much I was liking it. I think I previously only had couscous warm, but this was eaten cold. It is a cold couscous salad. And so easy to make. Basically just make the couscous by the box instructions and let cool. Then add cherry tomatoes (halved), black beans, chives, and shoe peg corn and then mix it all with some olive oil. Yummo! And it is a pretty food dish too, with the color of the chives and the black beans and the tomatoes.

I brought some leftovers home and yesterday I had some of the leftover couscous for lunch and preceded to eat the entire thing! Ha! Seriously, it is that good and you have got to try it. In fact, have it tonight for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. CousCous.... I'm not sure about this one! BUT if you say it's good, I'll believe you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the "counter thingy." HA! After I signed up at the website it gave me a HTML/ JavaScript code that I copy and pasted into a HTML/ Java Script "Gadget." I hope that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete