Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Teriyaki Chicken

I tried another really good World Harbors marinating sauce tonight. It was Teriyaki and oh so good! These marinades/sauces are sold in most grocery stores and can be found with the other sauces and marinades. There are probably about a dozen different kinds of them. They are good and so simple to use. Using marinades is great for those people that are busy and don't have a lot of time for preparing dinner.

I just put some of the marinade and the chicken into a zip lock bag this morning before I left for work and when I came home it was good and ready to go. I have a stove top grill pan, which is great for inside grilling.

I also made these very yummy Parmesan Cheddar Biscuits. OMG! They are so good! Right out of the oven they are warm and so cheesy. Fab-u-lous! They are by Tastefully Simple. I am a consultant for Tastefully Simple and so I am a bit partial, but they are really, really good! I swear it!!! :) I mean really what's not to like about cheese and biscuits. Ha! :) If you are interested in buying some of them, just go to my Tastefully Simple website and order some. There are so many good products they have, but that's for another post.


No comments:

Post a Comment