Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mrs. Gibbles is Yummolicious!!!


Does your grocery store sell Gibbles Potato Chips? Well, they are delicious and they are made in Chambersburg, PA., which is my hometown. If you remember back to one of my earlier posts where I was talking about foldies, you will totally understand why the Gibbles chips are so good. :)

Next door to the Gibbles company is a restaurant called Mrs. Gibbles Family Restaurant. We went there tonight. It was my first time but oh so not my last. It was sooooo good. Mmmmm... Everyone orders a meat or entree and then all of the sides are served family style, which I love. We had mashed potatoes and corn as our sides. They first serve you a salad and corn fritters. OMG!! CORN FRITTERS!!! Fab-u-lous!!! They also have this amazing homemade salad dressing which is incredible. It is a little bit sweet and a little bit sour. It's just incredible. I'm not sure if you can order it online or not. Just go to their website and check it out to see if you can.

I ordered the Barbecue Pork Ribs and they were fall-off-of-the-bone good!!! They were so incredibly tender and juicy. OMG!!! Seriously, so good.

So, if you are ever in Chambersburg, PA. stop on by or the next time you are in your grocery store look for their chips. Really, really good.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think the grocery sells those-- but I could be wrong! Oh, foldies, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious. I have never heard of those. I am going to check them out. My husband can't have too many carbs b/c of diabetes, but I bet he can have those! We usually can't eat any pasta, and it's a huge bummer.

    ps...I'm so embarassed. I had to look up Epiphany. I'm new to the Catholic Church, and I know nothing. :) I did print some stuff out to read tonight though.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete