Monday, January 4, 2010

Long John Silver's = Oh My Stomach!!


My mom and I went to Long John Silver's tonight for dinner and now I am paying for it. Don't get me wrong, I love Long John Silver's, but it doesn't always love me back. The food is delicious. I mean, c'mon, it is fried and greasy and what else do you need to make it good. That malt vinegar they have just makes everything else on the menu more delectable. Plus the hushpuppies are soooo good. And they always give you those little crunchies. You know what I am talking about, the little pieces of fried batter.

I usually order the 2 Chicken Planks & More, which means it comes with 2 chicken planks, 2 hushpuppies, french fries, and cole slaw. And it is the creamy cole slaw, which is so good.

But after it's all said and done I get what my sister, Missy, calls Gut Rot. This is that yucky feeling in your stomach, when you have had to much fried and greasy food. But, you like it and so you keep going back to the same place even though you know the consequences. Do you like Long John Silver's? Does it like you? Do you have a similar place that you like going to even though you know how you will feel later?

No comments:

Post a Comment