Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another Yummy Salad...Beets and Goat Cheese

So the other night I made this very yummy salad. OMG!!! So yummy! Even if you are not a salad person you will LOVE this one! I used a spring mix of greens and then added in mushrooms, and little niblets of corn, tomatoes, and red beets and goat cheese.

Mmmmm. I love goat cheese! I seriously could eat it every day. I love almost any kind of cheese really, but goat cheese is definitely one of my favorites. I also love red beets! My mom used to grow these in her vegetable garden and she would can them and so we grew up with them. Every picnic we would have pickled eggs and red beets. I know, it may sound weird, but oh so yummy! I love putting red beets on my salads. I also used that fab-u-lous Trader Joe's Thai Peanut Salad Dressing. That stuff is sooooooo good!

I may another yummy salad, which I'll blog about tomorrow so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I had goat cheese for the first time last week. We made BLT salads, with ranch, croutons and goat cheese crumbles. I loved it so much! I know what you mean. It's so good.

    Your salad looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete