Friday, April 2, 2010

What is the Word for Yummolicious in Spanish?

I am home in PA. for Easter and tonight we went to one of my favorite Mexican places, Tito's Tacos, on the town square in Chambersburg. It is truly, authentic Mexican food and it is
fab-u-lous!!! We started out with the BEST queso EVER!! The chips are homemade too and still warm when you get them.

I ordered the chorizo quesadillas. Mmmmm, love chorizo. It is a spicy meat and can be greasy sometimes, but this was really good.

I also had a chile relleno. I love chile rellenos. Mmmmm, OMG!!! so yummy!!!

My sister got the beef nachos. The beef is amazing. It really looks like steak and tastes amazing.

She got it with a side of rice and beans. The portions are humongous right?

If you like Mexican food and are ever in Chambersburg, PA. then you've got to stop by Tito's Tacos.

1 comment:

  1. I would eat there in a heartbeat!

    We are sisters for sure...I LOVE chile rellenos so much!

    Happy Easter to you too. I will try to get a picture of my hair soon.

    ReplyDelete