Saturday, April 17, 2010

This Little Italian Place with BIG Taste!!!

A couple of weeks ago when I was home in Chambersburg, PA. my mom and sister and niece and I went to this little Italian place on the town square. It's called "cafe d'italia" and it is freakin' awesome!!! OMG!!! for such a little place it has amazing BIG taste!!! It is really really that good. It was warm outside and so we decided to sit out front at one of the cafe tables. It was perfect!

I started out with this amazing Caesar salad! I LOVE Caesar salad. This was out of this world good. The dressing was perfect and it was just so darn good, I'm getting stuck on what else to say about it. Actually, I'm having a hard time typing and thinking because my mouth is watering. Ha! :)I then ordered for dinner the lobster ravioli. Fab-u-lous!! Seriously, it is the best I've ever had. I'm not a huge red sauce person and so I asked if I could get it with Alfredo sauce. No problem. OMG!!! This was the best Alfredo sauce I've ever had. It was not too thick. It had a delicious smoky flavor. And HUGE pieces of lobster!! It was the BEST!!

My mom got an Italian sub.

And my sister got a chicken Parmesan sub and those looked really good too. Everything was just amazing.

If you are ever on the town square in Chambersburg, you've got to try this place out and tell them I sent ya! let me know if you liked it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment