Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yummmmmmm...Cheesecake Factory

A couple of weeks ago I went to the Cheesecake Factory again. I know, I know, bad for me, blah, blah, blah. C'mon it's the Cheesecake Factory!!! Need I say more??? Ha! Seriously though, I don't go every day or even every week. So, I've gone twice in two months. So what? Before that it was a year or more since I had been to the Cheesecake Factory.

I got the Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp. It was sooooooooo good!!! OMG!! Fab-u-lous!!!! The peanut sauce is amazing!! You have got to order this dish the next time you are there because it is unbelievable!!

My friends both ordered the Fish and Chips, which looked pretty fantastic too! What is there not to like about beer battered fish and then french fries??

We all then ordered some pretty amazing and completely delicious cheesecake. Sorry about the pictures showing half-eaten slices of cheesecake. I totally couldn't wait to dig in and then remembered I had to take some photos for the blog! Ha!

I got the Key Lime Cheesecake. This is one of my favorites!!!!!

My one friend got the Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake. Another one of my favorites!!!

My other friend got the Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake. This is pretty fab-u-lous too!!

So, next time you are at the Cheesecake Factory try one of them, or better yet try all three!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back! End of the year is a hard time for a teacher!!
    I have only been to Cheesecake Factory one time because we do not have many around these parts....but I thought it was divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a Cheesecake Factory very close to us, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I need to make it a point to go to one soon. I had a thai chicken and pasta dish that was to die for. I'm not a big cheesecake lover though. I know. boo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still one of my fave restaurants!!

    ReplyDelete