Sunday, March 21, 2010

Was M.I.A. but Now I'm Back

Hi all! Sorry about being MIA lately. I have been swamped at school with grading, and grading, and even more grading. I seriously need to stop giving so much work. It is a hampering on my social life. Ha! I am back now though and will be posting more yummy, fab-u-lous dishes and restaurants that I love!

I recently got this oh so yummy salmon from Schwan's. Do you love Schwan's too???? I remember years ago when I was at home my dad used to get the best ice-cream from Schwan's. Well, believe me they have so much more than ice-cream!!! They come right to your door and you can get a ton of good products. Check out their website here and see if they deliver to your area.

Anywho, back to this salmon. OMG!!! It is so incredibly gooooood! I love salmon to begin with but this is super duper fab-u-lous!!! And of course you know me and rice. Yummy! And of course I always have butter on my rice. It is so good!!

Do you like salmon and if so, how do you like yours cooked? have you ever tried Schwan's?

2 comments:

  1. I am not a big fish eater at all. I love my mom's salmon patties, but have not had salmon by itself, ever. I know. You probably think that is weird. I know I should try it though.

    I am glad you are back. I was getting worried about you! :)

    Ps. I went back and added a recipe link to that Polynesian salad on my blog. I actually thought of you when we were making it. You would LOVE it. It's just 3 easy steps to make it and soooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love anything that comes out of the sea!! I had to laugh at your mention of Schwan's. We have them here and years ago they would come by and I would always order something even if we didn't eat it!(Yes, I have a problem with telling anyone "NO") Finally, I got to not answering the doorbell when they came by(seemed like it was too often) and finally they just quit showing up!! Whew! I was happy about that!

    ReplyDelete