Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Scallops and Pasta

So, I really love scallops, but I cannot always figure out different ways to fix them. So, tonight I thought I would go healthy.

I first diced up some zucchini, cherry tomatoes, garlic, and red, yellow and green bell peppers. I then added all of the veggies to some hot olive oil in a skillet. I let that cook for a while until I thought the zucchini was soft.

I then added some marinara sauce and then added some bay scallops. I like both bay and sea scallops, but I think when I am cooking a dish I like using the bay scallops because they are smaller. Let the scallops cook until they are opaque.
In another saucepan I cooked some angel hair pasta. I like angel hair the best out of all the pastas. I think I like it because it is thinner than the others. I am not a huge fan of pasta. I mean, I like it but I'm not all crazy about it. I know some people that could eat pasta every night and never get tired of it. Notsomuch me though. :)

Anywho, when the pasta and scallops are done cooking, I just added them all together. I then finished it off with some shredded Parmesan cheese. Mmmmmm, delicious!!!

I really don't have a name for this dish, but you really should try it. If you aren't a lover of seafood I am sure it would work well with chicken or tofu too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment