Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Seaweed Salad (Yes, you read correctly)

So, a couple of weeks ago I went to lunch with my friend Shannon. We both love sushi and that is always a perfect lunch and so off we went.

I started out with this amazing seaweed salad. Yes, seaweed salad! (The picture is actually pretty good considering it was taken with a phone camera.) Yes, the same seaweed as is in the ocean. Ha! Trust me it is so yummy!!!! It is a bit stringy, but other than that the texture is amazing! The flavor is refreshing. It is had sesame oil and probably some lemon and I'm not sure what else. I just know I really, really like it. I bet you will too! Plus, it is so incredibly good for you. So, next time you are out eating Asian, go ahead, order it off of the menu and thank me when your taste buds are doing the happy dance! :)

Oh, and I ate my sushi so fast I forgot to take a picture of that. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. My husband loves sushi. I've tried it several times, but can't get past the seaweed part! :)

    ReplyDelete