Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Great Chicken, Part Deaux

So, I had some left over chicken from the chicken skewers last night. Remember I live by myself and they made A LOT!! So, tonight I made one of my favorites...QUESADILLAS. If you have been reading my blog, you know how much I love quesadillas. Seriously, I make them at least every other week. Ha! :)

Well, I diced up the left over chicken. I put that in the quesadilla, along with some shredded cheddar cheese. Then to give it a little kick I added some Rotel. If you've never had Rotel, OMG!! you've got to try it. It is fab-u-lous!! It is basically diced tomatoes and green chiles.

But, I digress, I put the quesadilla in my fantastic Quesadilla maker and just a few minutes later, walluh, a tasty, cheesy, a little bit spicy, yummy, meal! Okay, that was a lot of adjectives. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment